Thursday, May 8, 2008

Triathlon Hash Run 030508

- The most gruesome one I've ever been
- Involves Mountain Biking, Trial Hashing, and River Swimming.

Routes are always situated on the outskirts of KL (I don't think I see a big piece of green lung in KL) and yes, as mentioned, the most gruesome one I've ever been. The previous run 030508 got me all bruised and swelled and let me put this in equations: 

"No Helmet = The Utterly Dumb Ass Decision"

You might think I don't wear helmets, think again as I resolute the above equation!

Run 030508 was at Semenyih, having the beautiful panoramic scenery from the upper most of the hashing hill. Starting of the morning with mountain biking as the first in the triathlon hash. Trust me, you can never get out of the jungle without your fellow hashers and/or a GPS navigation device which I smartly packed before the embark to the hash spot.

I've heard of many stories about DHARMA initiative (not to be talking too much about religion based now, I'm a free-thinker =D)...
- Pretty much everything weird in the jungle: Physics could make everyone see things that aren't there
- The whispers in the jungle: The sounds survivors hear in the jungle may not be the whispers of the physically-present Others. They may be the voices of physics who aren't even in the jungle

Also the mysterious so-called repetition of route in the jungle...and the fork on the road?

But forget that, leave that aside, cause you're there to experience the adrenaline.

Along the route, I encounter snakes, eagles, dead scorpions and cigarette buds? If you so happen to come across a black snake with mountain bike tyre tracks on it, please send me apologies =D

On-On!







No comments: