Wednesday, December 30, 2009

6 Degrees of Separation

Today my mom approached me and asked on how do I know students from another school? 

If you'd think about it. I might know them through a friend - or a friend's friend. Speaking of which, my mom's friend's daughter/son. My friend's mom's friend's daughter. My dad's uncle's nephew who know a friend through a friend of a friend. My friend who knew a friend through a gathering. A simple school event. My friend's friend's friend's aunty's uncle's nephew. My cousin's classmate. My teacher's son/daughter (uhh?). My brother's friend's brother. My cousin's first crush's ex-classmate's cousin. My cousin's friend who knows this other cousin. My cousin. Friend's aunt's grandfather's great great granddaughter who knows this friend who knows this girl/guy. A random conversation. LRT. Bus. Taxi? Kidnapped buddies. Classmate's girlfriend's boyfriend (which leads me back to the same person). Friend of a personal doctor. Friend of a nephew. My uncle's aunt's daughter. My aunt's uncle's son. My dog's buddy's owner. My neighbour's nephew. My dad's long lost friend who happen to have an identical twin who both know the same person. 

6 degrees of separation? Fret so.

No comments: