Friday, May 28, 2010

Sticky Note nº2, 280510

- Just when I needed to jot something down yesterday, my Moleskine ran out of pages. Got a replacement today, this is book 2 of the music journalling. Why the urge? Orchestral season is coming up real soon (and I mean in a week). Ps: Moleskine is pronounced as "Mo-leh-skeen-eh" not mole-skin. Whoo!

- Why the heck am I so drowsy today...? Gosh, might be that coffee-in-the-morning-routine yesterday

- Among the kind of people I can't tolerate are those who don't get their assignments handed over in time for remedial and editing works to be done. Excuse? Exams - Hello, I'm having exams too, more important than your level. Started way earlier than yours which was when I asked you for it. Shove your "tomorrow"s up your dog's ass.

- I'm offering guitar classes, anyone interested?

No comments: