Sunday, January 30, 2011

Life Untangled

College, everything in a nutshell - interesting, fun, cold, challenging, new, adapt, good food, funny, understanding, winter in summer, hilarious, friendly, international, technological, different, very different, assignments, 70% internal, 30% external, I look gangster on my student ID, cool lecturers, fun lecturers, lecturers that will make you understand, crowded toilets, life applications...

... and because I'm in college, my survival backpack applies everyday, which includes
class necessities of tons of papers filed up, very little books and writing tools,
iPhone, wallet, keys, Swiss multi tool, tissue, extra cash slit in between compartments of my backpack, earphones, a random John Green book, a sweater and extra change of shirt.

Some of the above isn't even required in college - I am highly aware of that. Weighing me down figuratively? Not at all, it's like carrying a MacBook, nothing heavier. Then again, why am I carrying all of the above if some's not even needed? It never pays to be prepared, keeping in mind what I've learnt from backpacking trips, even since it doesn't even weigh me down at all, I can even run around with my backpack behind me!

Why are you even writing this?
I'm not sure

Conclusively, I need a Grid-It! Organiser.

(Howie, you are one random penguin)

No comments: