Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Blatantly Something You Wouldn't Care About

For every of the last things I do, for the last time on 2008 - I...

...pee-ed during 9.30pm of 31st December
...shat sometime at night of 30th December
...ate at 11.55pm of 31st December
...still have the christmas mood since the beginning of December
...studied before PMR ended, October 17
...switched off the lights at 11.53pm of 31st December
...switched off the fan at 11.55pm of 31st December
...swallowed food at 11.56pm of 31st December
...rock climbed sometime during the day of 24th November
...had Japanese Cuisine for dinner on the 31st of December
...had Western Cuisine for dinner on the 30th of December
...had Chinese Cuisine for lunch on the 31st of December
...had Thai Cuisine for lunch on the 16th of December
...had self cooked food for, well, just food on the 17th of December 
...scored myself awesome marks for PMR
...went to New Zealand for the 2nd/3rd time on the 20th of November
...got discounted for a purchased item on the 31st of December
...still wear trail shoes for literally everything
...still keep receipts up to date
...watched uhh, Hong Kong drama from 11.40 onwards
...drank Starbucks Coffee sometime in the afternoon on the 20th of December
...saw my cousin sister on the 29th of December
...typed the letter "s" 
...flew an aircraft in a simulator on the 29th of December
...slept at 2.30am the night before
...talked to Bryan on the phone on the 30th of December
...skyped with Mae Yin on the 30th/31st of December
...listened to Shattered by OAR
...listened to Spiritual Groove by Antoine Dufour before Shattered by OAR
...listened to my mom nag (I didn't say me) on the 30th of December
...screwed someone up sometime in 2008
...last played Belief by John Mayer on an electric guitar
...last played Catching the Light by Antoine Dufour on an acoustic guitar
...tuned my guitar on the 30th of December
...did something productive on my Mac, technically for the whole of 2008
...thought of writing a song, until my guitar string snapped on the 22nd of August

Something uberawesomeyetican'tmisskindathingy to do on 2009 that is fail-proof and planned now would be...

...to summit Mt Kinabalu on the 16th of November (despite not climbing it before I climb foreign country's peak)
...continue my travelogue on New Zealand
...to actually eat Escargots again
...to get myself new gears for regardlessly anything
...upgrade myself a AVCHD camcorder
...climb more and MORE off-vertical walls

Something niceyetstillawesomething to do on 2009 that is planned would be...

...I dunno

Something blahhuhhwellitcanwaitkindathing to do on 2009 that is not really planned would be...

...to sit for another pointless exam


No comments: