Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Un-prevail-able-ness-es

From New Zealand back to Malaysia via Australia, never had I imagined in that short 1.5 hours of flight time from Auckland to Sydney was I to experience frustration as I arrived home to find my guitar cracked even with hard case protection and humidity control.

I can't emphasise enough on how obvious have I placed and adhere the Fragile stickers on it. Yes, stickerS. Supposedly for performance purposes, and a tad bit of auditions along with examinations, I have now a cracked guitar with total obvious sound difference from it's actual amazing texture and timbre.

Cole Clark FL-1AC. Top solid bunya with old maple sides. GAAH! It is now de facto a top solid bunya + an additional sound hole with seemingly horrible workmanship.

It was hard for me to get my Cole Clark, thrown in with awesome bargains. I have requested my Cole to be replace at their expense. No, it can't be done. Reason: The adhered fragile stickers weren't obvious enough - need I provide a humongous print ready on case text stating that my guitar is Fragile, made out of wood, and needs careful attention?! (Oh I'm sorry, my guitar is pure metal, and can be thrown around like, I don't know, pillows??)

I'm not stating carrier name just yet, and don't make me do so, solve this without ANY hassle at all, we all know acoustics' are hard to be cracked in case with relative humidity control unless abused upon. 

I am saving up for my flute and it looks like my attention has just shifted to getting a new Cole shall you bunch of spokesman come up with bombastic words which actually make no sense at all. Yea, it's always that way, picking on the small guy huh? Why? I'm not some major airliner company with some nasty "no-crash" reputation? Size doesn't matter, and what matters the most is the satisfying the needs of customers. If you can't do that, your "no-crash" reputation will still be here, oh certainly it will, don't worry, only this time cause you've never departed. 

I need an adequate guitar for performance and exams now, any hands?

Goal: Aus$1200 Cole Clark FL-1AC 
Pissed: At an airliner I'll never fly again!
Will: Get what's mine back.

Look...the beauty...
Don't give me stupid excuses of cracks on my Cole caused by altitude atmospheric pressure. I've transported this guitar cross countries more than the amount of words you've spoken with absolute satisfaction. Your breath, btw, smells like onion.

No comments: