Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Walk To Remember...

I got sabo-ed. Well technically not, but the notice didn't arrive to me on time. So I had 2 hours to spare in Damansara Heights - it pretty much gives you this feeling of alone time. 

Heh? What are you talking about Howie?

I practically managed to walk around the northern part of Damansara Heights in a full circle in less than 2 hours (1.5 hours to be precise) - which means all those of you who are joining me for the bike hash, it's gonna be tough since I got yer routes and to be done in less than 20 mins! 

Well and along the way, once you start walking and won't happen to think of anything else but where you're heading towards, it sorta sweeps out literally anything from your mind for the meantime. I even got so much more alert of my surrounding that even a freaking bird landing on a branch above caught my attention.

Fair enough, but why am I telling you this? I mean, give it a go, no iPods; walk, jog or run your way through; no friends or family with you - just you alone. Stay away from crowded area, just walk pass SAFE yet quiet pedestrian side roads, you'll begin to feel away and inert.

This is a random post, I know, but aren't all my posts random?

...and No, I am not your Chi guru, but you won't regret it, just give it a go (cause I liked it so much, I'd wanna have more people sabotage me just for the sake of this)!

1 comment:

Arif Lee said...

LOL at first I thought you watched the movie