Monday, July 20, 2009

If You're Smart Enough

I'm going to let you in to a little rage I've been having for quite a while. A rage worth closing an eye upon for it to accumulate; a rage that has been socially inducted, yet almost no one gave perfect attention upon it; a rage that has reached it's certain boiling extent.

I won't make a different, I know, cause I'm just a social nobody right? I'm still in my teenage years of which I should be "carefree" and "joyous" about whatever sets foot upon my doorstep, agree? Be it yes or no,

I-don't-give-a-damn

I'm just voicing out what I know most would agree upon.

Pedagogues, general practitioners, advocates, artisans or just quacks. As I see it, are still flesh bolstering humans. Nothing they do or say can make them go above the control system - not above the law; not above the general practice border; not above the relevant mentioned.

Presently, they are seemingly much more daring - on by which they peruse THEN abuse the system. Take the mentioned Suzanne Lukas not long ago - Arrogant, Abusive, Discriminative, also the similar personalities of those pedagogues, general practitioners, advocates, artisans, or just quacks. I'm only tackling the minority, because the minority are the headbanging troublemakers.

I'm not personally someone who is entangled as a victim in such situation, but I'm in trouble alright, not only did the peruse then abuse of the system came about, I was brought down just because the other party had higher authority than me.

But what trouble? I'm in trouble for doing something good for another party. Ya you heard it, something good. They can't expect a photo finish for whatever they are gonna benefit from at the end of the process if they keep abusing the system.

Put it this way, e.g: I'm expected to buy them nandos for lunch BY lunch, but seemingly enough, as I get to my destination, I'm being called upon missing a general meeting with them. Something has gotta be sacrificed am I right? Lets just put away delivery services and what not, you'd get my figure.

My point is this: I don't create problems, the problems backfire. Sooner or later, people will realise how much of a dick they are, that's when the problem backfires to them.

Sometimes they can't be given full authority upon something without proper justification. They are "above-the-law" once given such glorious yet advantageous opportunity.

Hint: If You're Smart Enough

*Edit 1: To protect themselves, they are gonna twist and turn words around for my case, I second that!

No comments: