Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Growl...Growling...Growled...

I've just got my replacement Sportsband for the previous one which *reasonsundisclosed*. Taking it out for a calibration run later on.

- Have been on slack so much lately, 1 chapter a day ain't good enough to complete studies in time. Probably get rich if I get a dollar for every time I start to wander off when studying.

- I'm determined to finish at least 3 chapters today as part of recovering from the slack. GAH, wake up man!

- It was raining heavy this morning, so yes it's cold outside, perfect for a morning run. The last time I did that, I forgot that it was, at the same time, humid and therefore hard to breathe in those conditions.

- The revamped Sportsband now has a white screen which makes it more visible under light. No more guesses on how far I've ran.

- RSS Read of the morning: Drunk Email to Obama Gets British Teen Banned From America for Life

No comments: