Monday, September 13, 2010

If this is called the "holidays" then I'd be darned.

With books piling up on my table, to-be read, and read - this holiday almost seems as if I've got no life studying at home. YECK! I've got a life, something inside of me is telling me to study at home instead.

Couple of nostalgic moments to pinpoint for the year that has kinda been scattered all over my mind waiting for me to recollect it into a song, which I don't see fit...yet


  • I've had pretty good runs of conducting this year, season's over, but I'm eager for it to resume again next year.
  • Performances blasted with ups and downs, be it solo or a duet or a trio or a group. Like I said, performance in general.
  • Particularly one that had left scarring was probably untuned guitars. Never let anyone else screw with your guitar 10 minutes before a performance unless they're a professional.
  • Still there were performances with the group and solo that made my day, be it IU Day performance or the impromptu open mic night.
  • Hazim and I probably made the run of our lives, literally dashing across the road against traffic to the other side when there was just literally couple of inches of ground left for us to even stand on before we set foot on the road with cars screaming at our way. Scary but adrenaline packed.
  • Singapore 2010 YOG! Wouldn't be able to forget about that even if I wanted to. 2 weeks of non-stop action with so little time!
  • Despicable Me, I want at least a minion or two so badly.

No comments: