Thursday, November 6, 2008

Kia Ora New Zealand!

Ah! The Malaysian Tradition, dads chasing their kids with power tools, "Rotan";
Cars beating the traffic light in a "Will race you till you turn red" and end up in those 7pm shows we watch through our squarish box at home;
Orangutans racing in their 10cc motorbikes. 

It just stays where it's from, I want it to stay where it's from. So screw, I'm going to New Zealand again for the 2nd or 3rd time if I can recall. 

Dads TRACING their kids with somewhat more high tech equipments called "GPS", or maybe not...
and so fourth. 

New Zealand's awesome as a matter of fact, needless to say, nice weather, nice people, nicer gals (No shit!), and cows! LOADS OF EM!

Climbing gyms comparable to Camp 5 back here at PJ. Yet so, schools which don't cramp up 45 - 50 students in 1 class, don't think you'd wanna smell my BO, word?

The last time I went there, it was hectic! In a very good way. You have that long tower in Auckland call the SkyTower ready crack any meteor open with it's sharp tip, tho not as tall as KL Tower, but much more useful. No I'm not trying to critisize or anything, you have the revolving restaurant up at the top with good food. So don't put me in this guantanamo bay like I.S.A. (Sheesh)

Those lush greenery ready for a decent run-against-each-other-scene™ from those romance movies

Oh! Did I mention, HAKA! It is one hell of a dance, it got me frightened there for a while when they arrived in JETBOATS. It was said that if they lay a feather down you must pick it up or you're looking for a fight. Well, ok, lets just say, I picked it up, and lets just put it this way, I DID NOT PEE IN MY PANTS!

Kia Ora is Hi! or Greetings! in Maori by the way.

This time, I'm hoping the meet up with my foster parents back there at NZ yet again. Sandi and Mark! Get your B&B ready!

Heh, one thing's for sure, the last time I got invited for some party there, everyone was required to bring a dish. I did, wasn't much, but I did. Oh come on! I don't cook that bad alright, not as bad as Bryan who left the egg shell in the boiling instant noodle; Anyhow, food was pretty awesome till I tried this dish one person named "Better Than Sex". Honestly speaking whoever that was, I sure feel sorry for you.

Tad so, one kid who thought I was the coordinator of the party allegedly asked me where could he sit, I asked him back where would he'd like to sit. His answer was straight forward and precise "By the cake, please"

En Route to Rotorua via MAS departure at Auckland Intl at 19th Nov. Gotta say tho, MAS is one heck of an awesome airline, not to mention the pilots and cabin crew themselves. Shikes, don't you just love the smell of burning kerosene. Man Howie, you're random. Oh well...

And Ka Kité is Bye! So Bye...





No comments: