Wednesday, March 25, 2009

One Crowded Hour

...just in case you didn't know, the jingle featured on the official Earth Hour Ad/Vid is from Augie March, an Australian band featuring their song "One Crowded Hour". Some song I've been listening to since nearly a year ago, hoping it to be featured somewhere. Too good of a song to be left alone.
The Earth Hour movement has grown so rapidly even major companies are joining in! I can't stress this enough but GO! sign your name up on earthhour.org, and switch off your lights on the 28th of March, where ever you may be in the world, for an hour. If I haven't emphasised enough already on my previous post on earth hour, IT IS ONLY AN HOUR. 

Be reasonable, if you were to say I'm only doing this cause everyone else is, that's just not doing anyone good, but kudos to you for following something good. It's for those penguins and fishies and WE OURSELVES. 

For those who I have not told already, make a video of yourself spending your Earth Hour where ever you may be. Only the circle of friends, for I don't wanna collaborate the whole world just yet. I'm still an indie editor mind you!

No comments: