Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Slaughterhouse Gloom

School today made me realise how much of just plain expressions are being muttered out of each face, but what overwhelmed me was amount of sodomy, sadness and or plain blank. I MAY NOT know what's up, so you should in no way fire the heck outta me, I'm just stating my consciousness. 

1) Chill man, you make the best out of everyday, it's just not worth the waste. Sides' it isn't what comes to you, it's what you make out of it. 2) Chill pills, I have plenty, want some? You already have em' by the way - Just take life from the good side of it. 3) Ignorant or social, blatantly head smacking or pillowy, how bad could bad be?

People are gonna really attack me on this...but think about it for just a freaking second before you rip my head apart from my body while still leaving the veins intact - that's a killer.

Having said that, I'm prepared for whatever you're gonna blast me with. Be it arsehole, "what a dick" or "you know nothing". I'm perfectly inclined to say, "That's the way it is always settled".

How could someone say they've gone through the worse without knowing what's the best?

Two words: Cheer up! 
It is as easy as it sounds. Bar none


No comments: