Tuesday, March 24, 2009

When those airplanes in the skies actually look like cows

...thats my interpretation on what it is isn't what it seems to be.

I was a couch potato this holiday. No, a chair potato, in front of my Mac with some reference book by my side. Be it history or physics, chemistry or biology, my holidays were "well spent".

I need to get out after the exams, which ends just tomorrow. Dive deep in to my pool and submerge myself with just silence. It's some peaceful world underwater, you don't hear anything but mumbling-like-bass-sound. 

Beginning to get a hang of John Mayer's solo rendition on Belief in his not long ago released album "Where The Light Is". Took me a mere week to tab em out, with those minor legatos or what not with fast notes you can't even hear properly without repeating the section again taken into account. Hah! Who knows, you might even hear it during IU day. 

I'm down to my last 2 subjects. Of Add Math and Physics! Horrid that I couldn't even get a hang of add math yet. It's sorta where the teachers teaches you how to do them formulas, that's what we're good for, but doesn't teach us how to answer questions using whichever formula. That's just what hangs me up on the fan in my classroom waiting for some "Just passed grade" to appear on my test. Hey! Let alone Fail! 

No comments: