Thursday, July 24, 2008

From Them: What I Say Doesn't Mean It

I find it funny and frustrating at times when people replies with an "Ok" and they come blurting the same question again...
Or when anything sorta similar like that happens...
Don't get what I mean? 

Have you -
A: Have you eaten yet?
B: What?
A: Have you e...
B: Oh yea yea

What about -
A: What's our homework for today?
B: Nothing at all, except an essay for English titled "Take Me Seriously"
A: What about History man?
B: I told you, Nothing at all!

I said -
A: Your guitar string sorta snapped
B: Yea, I know
A: I said your string sorta snapped
B: I said yes I know!

I know -
A: Your elbow is bleeding!
B: I know, I fell just now
A: Man! Your elbow is bleeding
B: I KNOW!

Ok -
A: How am I to insert this in?
B: Slot it straight in and you'll get the confirmation click sound
A: Ok, how?

You should get the rough picture, especially in SMS-es where you're busy and they do these shizz...
The human mind, unpredictable
It's just funny!
____________________

Had to look it up
Now I know that "malaise" is
Not a sandwich spread

No comments: