Thursday, July 31, 2008

School Critics

Indigestible Fun that makes you wanna have more, does it make sense? Let's go:
- No teachers were in class t'day
- What now? We're being controlled by a "Swarm" of Prefects?
- No offence to you guys, but I would offend the power abusers 
- Tomorrow's Thursday
- Lets just say that I kick down chairs every morning in class
- That was rather random, who gives a shit
- It's dominoes effect from the front
- People keep shutting themselves down prior to P my ass MR
- They're a goner after it
- In viral response to comments about "love" or "crushes"...
- ...yea, like i care
- Blogs are fun to read
- Especially those which are filled with interactive posts about how their lives suck
- I'd have a blast laughing
- It's good for your stomach =D
- The outmost conclusion is...
- ...to not rant too much
- Hello? Do you think we care after the 6th post?
- I'd actually bother on the 2nd post
- Loosing interest on the 4th
- I'm hungry...
- Girls sometimes are caught unaware of everything they say
- "Hey! I think he's like cute and all but I don't like him"
- Liar...
- Neh, my pants are not on fire
- It's actually Thursday t'day
- It's half past 12
- Body clock tells me that I shouldn't sleep
- I have the most sought after interest in Phoenix Mars Lander
- Ya know, the one that landed on the Martian's North, attempt to touch water
- Am I the only one who knows?!
- I'm blank...
- Going gone...

____________________

She said he's cute
"It's not like I like him"
Damn she's a Liar

No comments: