Sunday, July 27, 2008

What you do when you're not provided with food...

Food...I like...

I swear, without it I'd be in the toilet sucking up my toothpaste.
Ok maybe not...

So, what do I do when I'm abroad or not provided with food...?
Simple question, look for food!
Your local coffee shops provide every damn shit to satisfy you
- Too far from your place? No worries, theres always McDonald's 24Hrs Delivery
- You have the budget? Pizza Hut it is then
- You have more? The Kuala Lumpur Room Service Delivery, it's the bomb, any restaurant in KL with just a ring...

BAAAHT, what if you are broke?
- You soon go food safari in your kitchen
- You remember where your mom hid those cookies from you when you were 10 and decides to retrieve them
- Could be rotten...maybe not, you look for instant noodles, which technically is a goner in your kitchen if you're living with yer mom
- Man, how could I live it out...maybe some eggs, and throw in some experimental ingredients
- Fried Eggs, with bread, margarine, and chicken floss, 
- let's just throw in some left over meat from yesterday's proper dinner...
- What about some vegetables yet again from yesterday's feast, 
- looks like I have some mayo
- My personal Big Mac...

____________________

Beef in his belly
Spicy Sausage In His Heart
Body Wonderland

No comments: