Thursday, March 18, 2010

180310 Life - Evening Update

(A1) To-Do Checklist for the day
(again, this can be altered according to my likings, and not a fixed element of my day - unless a "*" is on it)

  1. Fartlek Training with Bangsar Telawi Route*
  2. Get a Subway Sandwich for Lunch (or Dinner)
  3. Finish up theory work*
  4. Do the happy dance in the shower
  5. Check on Prep List to confirm (or decline) tomorrow night's plan.
  6. Get enough, but not too much sleep.
  7. Edit Sports Day footages
  8. Practice Piano, Guitar, Stomp

(A2) Currently finishing

Theory work, as a refreshment

(B1) What I've done so far.

Got a Subway Sandwich for Dinner, Checked on Prep List, my night is cleared, Got enough sleep. Ran my Fartlek route, did the happy dance after that, ATE the subway sandwich for dinner. I'm feeling great

(B2) How I done it, outline sketch.

I'm not going thru my previous update again - my Fartlek training summary for today can be found at http://www.mapmyride.com/view_workout?w=990126891240850575; and no I did not film myself doing the happy dance in the shower.

(C) The, you-must-cheer-or-help-someone-in-need-in-order-for-you-to-officially-call-it-a-day™checklist

-nothing-...yet!

(D) What I've failed to do.

-nothing-

No comments: