Thursday, March 18, 2010

180310 Life - Morning Update

I'm gonna update on every course of the day for today, so you'd know what I'm doing. You don't get this often, so treasure it while you can - and see where my adventures can lead you to...(or tempt you). I'm hoping other bloggers reading this can follow suit only for the day (or whenever you feel like continuing). Also, follow me on twitter to see my live updates on my whereabouts.

(A) To-Do Checklist for the day
(again, this can be altered according to my likings, and not a fixed element of my day - unless a "*" is on it)

  1. Fartlek Training with Bangsar Telawi Route*
  2. Get a Subway Sandwich for Lunch (or Dinner)
  3. Finish up theory work
  4. Do the happy dance in the shower
  5. Check on Prep List to confirm (or decline) tomorrow night's plan.
  6. Get enough, but not too much sleep.
  7. Edit Sports Day footages
  8. Practice Piano, Guitar, Stomp
(B1) What I've done so far. 

-nothing-...yet!

(B2) How I done it, outline sketch.

-nothing-...yet!

(C) The, you-must-cheer-or-help-someone-in-need-in-order-for-you-to-officially-call-it-a-day™checklist


-nothing-...yet!

(D) What I've failed to do.

-nothing-

No comments: