Saturday, March 20, 2010

30 minutes

I decided to spoil myself today with pizza. Since I'm technically home alone, I get it all to myself. Sharing or not, it's fine by me.

Went online to jot down my order on their site and got to know of the online rm27.80 promotion for a regular, a stick, 2 cans of soft drinks. It ended up being 30.80 with no fine prints and whatsoever indicating the price increase. No it's not delivery charge.

Upon clicking "Check Out", their servers decided to generate some more money out of me. "Introducing Super Deals, only 4.80 more for a Twisty Bread", by all means, luckily there was an option for a "no, thank you".

So I confirm my order as soon as I could hoping to receive it by 2.40pm knowing that it takes 30 minutes for them to deliver it over. Clicked on "Confirm" at 2.15pm, but there was a snag tho - The "please wait while your order is being processed" takes another 5 minutes. "Congratulations, your order was placed on 2.25pm"

I am angry, because I am hungry...

No comments: