Thursday, March 18, 2010

180310 Life - Night and Last Update

(A1) To-Do Checklist for the day
(again, this can be altered according to my likings, and not a fixed element of my day - unless a "*" is on it)

  1. Fartlek Training with Bangsar Telawi Route*
  2. Get a Subway Sandwich for Lunch (or Dinner)
  3. Finish up theory work*
  4. Do the happy dance in the shower
  5. Check on Prep List to confirm (or decline) tomorrow night's plan.
  6. Get enough, but not too much sleep.
  7. Edit Sports Day footages
  8. Practice Piano, Guitar, Stomp


(A2) Currently finishing

Nothing

(B1) What I've done so far.

Everything but one

(B2) How I done it, outline sketch.

I remember how I use to be doing them, but now I'm marking them...

(C) The, you-must-cheer-or-help-someone-in-need-in-order-for-you-to-officially-call-it-a-day™checklist

complete

(D) What I've failed to do.

edit sports day footage, because I'm lazy. proves my point, the to-do list is not fixed but somewhat a way of pushing me to do it.

Fun while lasted

No comments: