Monday, March 15, 2010

Unanswered Thoughts.

It's when you sometimes go in depth with yourself and just get this random thought you just can't seem to answer - yet curiosity denies rejection.

Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's everyone, probably we're all afraid to ask, afraid to deem our partly unknowledgeable self, but I don't care, I mean, the more I ask the more I get, ayh?

Bare with my stringent and unorganized thoughts. First, let me just clear the air, this is not meant to question, insult and bring down the morality of anyone

At this stage, we ourselves can't say for a fact that we've indeed "witnessed" how Earth was even being made, let alone ourselves. Without the existence of Science and Religion, would this question even exist in the first place? Yes, out of human curiosity, it is bound to pop out of nowhere - but how would we answer it? Without the Big Bang theory or God.

Why is a machine made to work in that sense, why not the other? If, in the absence of positivity or negativity.

Why is good not bad, and bad not good in the first place? Cue: "...in the first place"

Overpopulation? Why can't we just balance the existence of Earth into a single population rather than countries? I'm not looking for a political answer, because it's just plain bullshit.

There are more to come, but with these few questions, it could terminate my boredom while in the LRT with nothing or no one else.

No comments: