Thursday, August 21, 2008

Chai, Tosai and Ice Kacang

Yeap I'm in Singapore, blogging from some doughnut store in Novena Square.
- I'm here for rock climbing
- Also snowboarding
- Wait! Singapore snowboarding?!
- In snowcity you can
- Went out with Keefe yesterday
- It was his birthday cum for fun kinda thingy
- Basketball for 2 hrs, Eat for an hour, Swim for 3 hrs and Keefe's crib for almost the rest of the day
- Radical!
- I had to ciao before 6
- Yea, it sucks to have tuitions on a holiday
- Sorry to say Faheem, I still "Michael Phelps"-ed you...xD
- Boogie boarding down the slide
- Approach as if you're landing yourself as an amphibious aircraft
- Met this kid named Jeremy, also Ashley (if they is how you spell your names)
- Jeremy is...let's just say: "Not afraid to do shit"
- "Boogie Board down the slide on your knees then jump off before approach"
- "Oh My God!"
- "Not Oh My God, It's cool!"
- Yeah he said that
- Go check out Faheem's blog for pictures, if he has even upload em yet
- The URL? Oh, I didn't create the Blog-able blogs section for nothing, go search!
- I'm signing off to go have my dinner...
- Bukit Batok Food Centre
- Awesome! Snowboarding after it...

No comments: