Friday, August 1, 2008

The Survey Arif asked me to steal from him...

Starting time: 10.39 PM
Name: Lim U-Howie
Brother(s): Younger
Shoe Size: 10 close to 11
Height: I'd skip
Where do you live: Malaysia
Favourite Drinks: Drinks
Favourite Breakfast: Food

Have you ever been on a plane: Until I currently have Frequent Flier status
Swam in the ocean: Yes
Fallen asleep in school: I'm human
Broken someone's heart: Think so
Fell off your chair: Laughing
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: I'd fall asleep before that happens
Save e-mails: Like Newsletters
What is your room like: Guitar, Keyboard, Mic, Mixer, Skateboard, Ropes, Climbing Gear, Mac, Surround Sound...and my favourite! Bed...
What is right beside you: iPod

Ever had...
...Chicken pox: Till I had to strip to apply medication
...Sore Throat: Till I lost my voice once
...Stitches: 46
...Broken Nose: Not sure

Do you believe on "Love at First Sight"?: Probably
Like Picnics: With food
Who was/were the last person you danced with: I don't dance...I move expressively =D
Last made you smile: Food
You last yelled at: Overcooked Food

Today did you...
...Talk to someone you like: Like?
...Kiss someone: No
...Get sick: No
...Talk to (AN) ex: Don't have one
...Miss someone: Everyday
...Eat: By the minute

Best feeling in the world: "The Sight of 123 Wall" / "The Smell of Food" / "Being with my dad"
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yes, ferocious mosquitoes...
What's under your bed: Tiles
Who do you really hate: This person that I hate...

What time is it now: 10.55 PM

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yes
Do you have any siblings: Younger brother
Do you want children: Don't know
Do you smile often: Say, I laugh often
Do you like your handwriting: Yes
Are your toe nails painted: No
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep: The nearest I can find
Colour Shirt are you wearing now: White
What were you doing at 7pm yesterday: Dinner with Hao Sern

I can't wait till: Breakfast
When will you cry last: I'd skip
Are you a friendly person: Overly
Do you have a pet: Use to
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now: My warm cuddly sister
Do you sleep with the TV on?: No
What are you doing right now: Finishing this stolen survey
Have you ever crawled through a window: Toilet window
Can you handle the truth: D'uh
Are you too forgiving: I'd skip
Are you close to your father and mother: Yes
Who was the last person you cried in front of: Ash Li

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
Being small
The Discovery of "Momma hid the cookies" Jar
Swimming
Started climbing obstacles
Sleeping in the toilet, stuck in the bowl

Snacks I enjoy: 
Ruffles
Toast

____________________

It's finished
I can finally move away
to eat...

No comments: