Saturday, August 16, 2008

Leave A Mark


Skateboarders need Shin-guards more than Footballers do...Go:
- Went to Kiara Skatepark
- Of Kickflips and 320 Pivots I can say that we skateboarders need Shin-guards more than Footballers do
- Pop-Drag-Kick-*OUCH*
- I've got grooves today
- Since Kiara Equestrian Club had a rugby tournament 
- They were playing retros man!
- Would you play "When you say nothing at all" by Ronan Keating on a RUGBY tournament?
- My iTunes is playing "That Girl is Poison" by Bel Biv Divoe 
- Couple of bruises on my shins
- Not big of a deal
- "IT'S SO PAIN, LIKE I'M GONNA CRY"
- HELL NO
- Nothing stops
- Note: The Rock climbing wall in Kiara is INTENSELY UNSAFE
- and no Ash Li dearest, I didn't climb it
- I drew my homemade Moose on the ramp, more like graffiti-zed :


Jealous?

- Yea, like I care...It's awesome
- My lil' signature on its fats

I'll be watching Olympics...keep updated with my Twitter, BYE-LAH

No comments: