Saturday, August 30, 2008

MacBook Spring Cleaning

Forget iKlean or fancy factory manufactured cleaners in a spray bottle (FAFOMCEPAB), costing over Rm80 each. You're in for a treat.

  Introducing my smutty "Shift" button on my MacBook White

I desperately need to go get those FAFOMCEPABs, much it way to costly for me now.
My right shift button I barely use is covered with smut, what the heck?
Ergh, no car to drive out, no LICENSE to drive a car!

 My How-iClean Ingredient (few squirts of detergent w/ bit of water, approx ratio of 1:3)

- Dampen a Kitchen Tissue Roll slightly with the How-iClean formula. 
- Apply in clock/anti-clockwise direction and you will see the smut line out of the applied area
- Swiftly wipe away the dirt with the dry tissue roll on the other hand
 The tissue would get really dark

 Screw it! Your keys are good to go

It also works for the Palm Surface of the MacBook White
I don't hold responsibility towards damage on the cause of water sipping through keys or permanent mark cause I said MIX WITH WATER BUT NOT TOO MUCH! (Quote: "Dumbass")

© 2008, How-iClean @ howiethemoose.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Arif Lee said...

Quote Mr Miyagi "Wipe on,wipe off" :P