Thursday, September 25, 2008

After PMR Scaling

I'm not talking about the After PMR Party. Wouldn't post about it pre-currently, go check it out @ the AfterPMRParty site
________________________
18 days to PMR, and I'm saying that to torture your nervous system.

My Climbing Preset is on strike against my Temporary PMR Preset take-over. Nothing stopping me from swimming at least 30 laps, to get me satisfied, tho yes, thats the only thing I can do which satisfies both presets:

"Howie! Your legs are going no where near to hiatus!"
"You're closer to home! After this, get studying!"

After PMR, it would be ground to Base Camp where we'd get stocks of ropes and off to Advanced Base Camp (ABC) for our final preparation before a full vertical scale @ Ascend Camp 1 - right on the footer of the wall. It's just like how every climbing system goes.

Gives you the sense of achievement upon reaching the summit while hearing other climbers above greet "Berg Heil!"

The last time that happened was 3 months ago, before power schedule started for PMR, which I didn't really concentrate back then just yet till a week ago...

It's the festive seasons again, this time, Hari Raya. 18 days to PMR!
So go ahead and "relax!", it's still "far" from near.

18 Days to PMR
PMR in 18 Days
In 18 Days, it's PMR
SH*T! PMR IN 18 DAY!



No comments: