Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's Nerimon's YouTube Tag Game Dejavú

I've done this on YouTube itself. The tag game by nerimon whereby you name 5 conscience facts about yourself and tag another 5 active users or the chain will just break.

Now as Tagged by Arif, it's 5 x 10 of the amount of Nerimon's tag game
Instead, it's a blog this time...
And as usual, tag 5 others.
I'm not in a mood to do a Vlog right now, so I'll just blog it out.

[Position]
In a car, I'd be sitting on left, always. and if I sit on the right side, you'd see my hands on your lap as an armrest unconsciously.

[Sleep]
At times, I sleep totally under the blanket. When that happens and I fart silent bomb, I'd just WAKE UP and cough.

[Guitar]
Normal plucking fingers are
- Pulgar
- Indice
- Medio
- Anular
I use an additional
- Meñique 
It just makes life easier, even when I use a plectrum, I still use fingers for the sake of simplicity!

[Run]
I am related to severe over-pronation motions. I don't find it a problem tho as my big toes, 2nd and 3rd mainly generate the power needed for me to outrun most.

[Substitutions]
I often substitute original words with others.
I.e. Balls to Dumplings
I.e. Boobs to Man Tao 

[Ikea]
I love Ikea instruction manuals, they give you a whole lot of pictures without unnecessary words such as "Now once you've tightened the screw, make sure you use your hands to twist to double check it's tightness"

[Kerosene]
The smell of burning kerosene when I enter an airplane just hits me, it's like stimuli orgasms to my nose.

[Food of the Night]
Always a minimum of one steamed Pao for the night, they never let me down

[Culture]
I may not sound or look 100% Chinese, but if you ask me what kinda food I like, I'd still go for Dumplings, Paos and Noodles

[Clean as !#$%^]
The only thing in my room that makes it look messy are the wires that are connected to everything. Thats when WiFi for it isn't available yet nor does it come in a good price.
[The World] [Back-Up]
|     |                   [Sub Satellite Speaker]
[MacBook]---------------[Printer]    |
|---[iPod] |-------------------------[Main Satellite Speaker]
| | |
[AMP] -------  [Guitar] [Hi-Fidelity Speakers] |---[WiFi and GPS Receivers]
|
[Mixers and Consoles]

and thats the resemblance to how messy it is no matter what wire ties or rolls are with it

[Moose]
Wonder no more, cause I just love Mooses, the fatness, the looks, and the sound...

[Shower]
There's a sequence in showering
Hair - Body - Teeth - Face - Dry

[Survival Kit]
You might have not known or might have found out but if you're wondering why I always bring my bag
It contains:
- Keys
- Extra change
- GPS
- Tissue
- Sometimes Swiss Knife
- Hydration Kit

and they are basically just the mains

[Receipts]
I have the habit of keeping receipts everytime I get something, and have been doing that since std 5. My current total goes up to 
Rm 206,199,718 not inclusive of holiday foreign currencies.

[Lip Reading]
I read other's lips out of observative-ness, that explains why I know so much of what's going on, even when a grandma is talking about what she bought to her son in an LRT.

I decide not to tag anyone...

Thaaat is all...
Buuh-bye





No comments: