Monday, September 8, 2008

Houston, we survived the chaos...

These are all made up stuff (except the story line)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goal: Get something for Ash Li birthday (Happy Birthday sis!)
When: September 8th 2008
How: Midvalley
So?: It was heck chaotic, but we managed.
We?: Arif "Lee", Me, Bryan (Food Inspector Cum Diarrhetic Blender)

I'm posting this up late night, cause Ash Li was told that we didn't get her anything (which we did).

Imagine a girl shopping whist you following her. Now imagine you shopping FOR a girl. 
For a guy, we know what we want and just get and go
For a girl, they window shop without buy anything, then makes a second round and comes out with bag loads of stuff

So, we, didn't exactly find something suitable for a girl until 5 and a half hours later. After scouting the WHOLE ENTIRE MIDVALLEY MEGAMALL AND GARDENS.

All Bryan could think of was Food, and Arcade, and food and more arcade.

Back to topic, I had to get my hair cut, so after lunch I went to cut it a bit shorter (for the sake of Bart Simpson's Hair, after getting requests xD). Which then we went into:

Quote:
"shops-we-don't-even-go-into-and-even-if-we-do-it'd-be-hyper-awkward-cause..."

We went into shops like Isetan and Robinson's Female Section, Zara, Vincci just to name a few. Bryan blent in pretty well, he payed, and asked for the right sizes on behalf of us, damn, how much have you been shopping with your mom Bryan?! 

I don't find it embarassing after a while tho. Why should I be? I mean, think all ya want, but it's a present for my sister.

By The Way Ash Li, the "girl" who Arif mentioned in his SMS to you having the same size in Body and Height but not Feet is Me, yes Me.

A stupid thing in mind that those 2 had was to make me their MODEL. Thus asking me to try on female outfit for Ash Li's right size (since I was almost the same size as her), which by the darn I didn't do it, almost, but didn't, cause it'd be weird. 

Bryan's Char Kuey Teow + Juice Works + Rice with sweet and sour chicken + McFlurry made him poop liquid through out the whole night. 

We shopped for a mere 5 and a half hours and didn't even think of Full Of Shit (F.O.S.)! Instead we went through really expensive stores till the very last moment. Still, stuff there weren't practical.

We went Dutch for some, and some we went Chinese (Nonono I pay for you; No I can't accept, let me pay), some even Mom-ish (Pay for me!)

In the not so distant distance, lies a shop we could have went all along. The store that we never thought of. Those 2 stores solved our deep shits of 5 and a half hours of "shopping for a girl".

I was feeling great but I'm not so quite sure about Arif and Bryan's Punctured legs.

Outside the store (Vincci) where I helped picked out Ash Li's heel while Arif went to pick out some watch of some kind and Bryan paid was stereotypical. Bryan was the only male in line and all behind him were women, in ascending height order. While them women were shopping inside, the male were all outside the store waiting, and the gender line was divided SO EQUALLY until we went in.

Yet, I still got Ash Li a top, which I hope she liked.

So boys and girls, the moral of the story is: 
"When you get a wife, get a one that does sports OUTDOORS"

Conclusion: "Bring a girl to shop for a girl, but bring a guy and he'll only sit @ starbucks" I'm sticking to that motive.

THE FREAKING KAPALOOZA END!





No comments: