Monday, September 8, 2008

Apple's Let's Rock Special Music Event



Rumours have been laid out since then - new iPods, iTunes 8 with Genius and such

I've been invited (and for all other Media), but sadly wouldn't turn up for I am in M-A-L-A-Y-S-I-A.

Now the Apple's Let's Rock is only a day away, with such so little time, who'd expect your Apple Updates to be rolling in new iTunes 8 by the second?
Speculation rises as the September 9th's event countdown to it's mark to the beginning of it @ the Yerba Buena Centre for Arts In San Francisco at 10.00am Local Time

I'm missing out the fun, but I'd get live coverage of the event 45 minutes before! Certainly you've guessed it, Gizmodo's Live Blogging yet again.

Do not miss out on this event as who knows, would you wanna download iTunes 8 while the server is still at standby?

No comments: