Saturday, November 14, 2009

Honed Experience

Life and death is way beyond our decision.
Can I add more to defend that statement? No, I'm merely a human.


I have this as a congruent thought in my mind.
I might not express myself so well in the form of words,
I'd rather throw my expressions out on a, give and take, 60 bars composition instead.


Everyone thinks differently. Fend this statement, or agree, I have my foot down.
Today, I was in a serious mix of emotions.
As much as I HATE going to the hospital (It's just a really sad place to go to), I'm there for a friend.
No names mentioned, I rather not, I don't wanna be caught up in an intersection if there is one, just not now...


Cancer, ya know, it's just inevitable.
I've met smoker who have been smoking for ages, yet still so "healthy" (I still hate cigar smokes);
and of course I've met people who exercise everyday, yet are more vulnerable.
Genetics or hierarchy, science or God, life or death. The stones are better left unturned for me.


I broke down, literally and I'm not afraid to admit.
Thought about who I've lost and who I'm about to lose.


I've had multiple episodes, about him and about everyone else.
It's not something you'd wanna experience, it's gut wrenching.


Am I having psychological problems? I beg to differ
Am I hiding behind the truth? Sometimes
Do I need help? Yes, and I'm on the verge of losing it.
Everyday I hear people leaving. Leaving, and never coming back.


Sometimes, we hide behind our truths, and I can say it's OK to be that way, just not too long.
In fact, we do it subconsciously everyday.
Nothing happened today huh? Even what happened in the afternoon? We just carry on with our lives.
I guess we can blame no one, we're not crafted to be sad, or at least I'm not, very very awkward.


We meet very realistic people at times
Trust me, they don't come by very often


Happen to meet a taxi driver who has been a Certified Microsoft Software Engineer?
Let him know I said Hi from Bangsar - the one who commented on your lost radio set.
Yes sir, it's optional indeed. Nice exchange of sense and humour.
Haven't had that with people in a long, long time.


Politics are crap I agree.
To me, they break everything.
But what's life without it huh?
A plain old, "nothing to fight about" scene.
I'd prefer it so, tho it ain't pretty either way.


Everyone's point matter, regardless of orientation and age.
Why? Seems a bit too much for you to unite?
Wars don't do any better anyway.


I'm only trying to explain myself
and ALL OF THESE happened in one day.
the sudden realization of everything that is enough to keep you thinking for the rest of the day.
This are just my thoughts in summary, don't flame me in dismay.

No comments: