Monday, November 9, 2009

Just for a loaf of bread

Coincidental means
- I watched Mythbuster's episode on sonic boom breaking glass yesterday night.
- Thunder literally "boomed" the ceiling lamp out at the main entrance of my house 15 minutes ago give and take.

All I wanted was...
...a loaf of bread from the convenient store downstairs.

But then...
...whilst waiting for my elevator down - KABOOM! PRIANG! PSHT! DING!

And...
...not only did the thunder scare the !@£$% out of me, it was blinding. Enough the rupture the ceiling lamp.

Aren't you gonna clean it up?
It's scattered everywhere now, and I'm too lazy to clean it up just yet.


The science behind this...
...is that thunder by nature is a sonic boom created by the r.h.a.e.o.a (figure it out, I had to do the same in acoustics masterclass) in a discharge...

...and not to buy bread during a stormy weather

I got pwned.

No comments: