Sunday, November 29, 2009

Target: Who else

After 11.30am, generally, the volume of my speakers are always on minimal, and the subwoofers would always be turned off, or I'd listen to classical music.


Bedtime: 1.30am - 2am


From 1.30 onwards, if I so happen to be still awake, I'd use my headphones from then on.


Your complain states that loud music can still be heard from 2am onwards. It happened to be so "loud" that both the upper and lower level could hear my music.


"IS THAT RIGHT?" 
Please, I was dead asleep by 2am this morning.
I had a satisfying meal of Japanese food the night before and the only music I made was due to my fart, which was probably silent but deadly enough to kill you.
Why target the teenager anyway? Because we're stereotyped as metal music listeners, the hardcore rock kinda "BING BANG BOOM" music?


"Hey F*ck you!" 
Just in case you didn't know, most of us have a wider span of music knowledge than you people who only know how to complain, when clearly your hearing aid is malfunctioning, giving you that "loud" music you've been complaining about 
Oops! Did I just say hearing aid? I AM NOT SORRY.


And learn how to classify genres next time, you make yourself sound dumb, lacking expressive terms.
Nice meeting you by the way, and don't worry, I'd bring more people for my upcoming barbeque gathering, then we can rock your hearing aid.


You'd wish you never had complained now.

No comments: